Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happenings.. (pre-written)


Oh lord. This is what happens when I get bored at work. I start blogging with no internet access. So at the time of this post, Im sitting in a secuirty guard room bored as shit. Please bare with me.

So today is day 2 of my new job. The second day is just as boring as the first, maybe more so. Yesterday by now we had at least 5 or 6 cars on site, meaning there was at least 5 or 6 people here. Today as of now (9:00am), there is 4 cars, and one is mine. Ive done already all the stuff Im suppose to do for the day. Im gonna have to make some stuff up for myself to do today. Random patrols, random wondering around aimlessly learning the building from top to bottom. That should at least take up an hour. *facepalm*

I so cant wait for the day to end.  Im feeling like shit something fierce. I have a really bad cough. So bad, that I swear my chest is about to explode. A little stuffed up as well, but its more the cough that hurts the most. Took 2 Nyquil last night to help me at least sleep. It kinda helped. I only woke up once coughing. Better then the night before. But because of powerful  it was on my body, I almost slept in too long. My alarm for work was set for 6am. I hit the alarm and meant to get up. I woke up again at like 6:50am.  A lot later then I wanted to. Still bloody tired. If I had a way to pass out here, Id soooo do it right now.  Shush! Lol. At least I have a couple friends awake at this time of day. I can chit-chat with them til they get busy.

Well, Jenn finally had her surgery on Friday. It was a long time coming. Im so happy for her that she finally got what she has been waiting for for so long. Still bothers me but it wasn’t my choice at all. I support her, don’t get me wrong, but I just wish she didn’t have to go through surgery to try to get healthier.  It was weird seeing her in that hospital bed all hooked up to wires and oxygen and such.  It was even weirder watching her yesterday after work barely eating anything. From what I remember, she had maybe 3 spoons of chicken broth, and maybe a single spoonful of Jell-o and she was full. Id never be able to handle only eating that much and being full. For me, that would be a waste of my cooking talent :P.  I guess its something I have to get use to. Not like we could take it back now, even if she wanted to. I just hope this helps her get healthier. I know she wants to start a family soon. Unfortunately soon is now extended to about at least 2 years from now. Im gonna be an old fart by the time I have kids. Lol.

So my side project, “Pype Dreamz Productions” is getting much bigger then I expected. For all of you who don’t know, Im putting together a classy/tasteful nude calendar. Its just a little something Ive been wanting to get off the ground for a couple years, but its finally coming to life. I wasn’t expecting to get the minimum of 6 girls to pose for it, but now Im sitting with like 15 or more girls. Gives me a full 12 month calendar, and backups incase they are needed.  Im so happy this is coming together so nicely. Still so much work needing to get done, but once its all over and done with, Im sure Ill feel that sense of accomplishment that Ive been longing for.

The calendar itself isnt for sale this time around. Its only a product for me, my models and the photographers.  Obviously non profit since I am broke and cant afford to pay the models. Next year however, if this goes over really well, Ive been asked that if we sell the calendar, that the proceeds from its sales go to a charity of some sort. Im really liking that idea.  Not only do I get to make something that helps my models express themselves how they want, but it will help a charity that will be voted on by the members of the group. I think it’s a great idea personally.  Just gonna wait to see how well the first “issue” goes first before I think about doin a second.  Any of you out there who may be interested in being a part of this project, please feel free to contact me either via on here, or my MSN. Message me at midnight_magick@hotmail.com or email me at pypedreamzpro@hotmail.com

Christmas time is slowly approaching.  I hate being broke at this time of year.  I don’t even have enough money to get my entire family gifts like I do every year. Hell, if things keep goin the way they are, I wont even be able to afford to get Jenn anything. That breaks my heart for a few reasons. One, because I know she’s already spent quite a bit on me.  She says not to worry about getting her anything, but Im not that type of guy. That’s the first thing Im gonna worry about.  I want her to enjoy her Christmas.  Two, because Im usually the one that when he agrees mutually to get nothing for his significant other with that person, that will go and buy something anyways.. just to be a little shithead. :P. Unfortunately this year, it looks like the tables are being turned on me L. Dah well. I guess Ill figure something out. Or at least try to.

So, right now Im cursing a friend of mine. She asked for a White Christmas.  I told her it would snow, but I didn’t want it quite yet.  All I can say is, if you are reading this Iceis Jericho, FUCK YOU! You got your wish. I dunno if this amount will stay or not, but there was enough out there today to watch people spinning out on the highway as I passed them.  I hate snow. Now Ill have to be outside even earlier so I can wipe my car off to head to work.  That annoys me greatly.  I like my sleep when Im able to get it. I don’t wanna have to get up earlier now just to wipe and scrape my car.  Mother Nature can be a real bitch at times I tell ya.

Speaking of Christmas, I thought Id do another list for you all, whether you like it or not.  First off, here are my Top 5 Favorite Christmas movies of all time.
1)      White Christmas
2)      Santa Clause Is Coming To Town
3)      Shrek The Halls
4)      National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
5)      How The Grinch Stole Christmas (Original)

In that order too.  I love White Christmas. Have ever since I first watched it. I love Bing Crosby’s voice and Danny Kaye’s antics.  If you havent had a chance to watch it this year, find a way. If you have never seen it, SHAME ON YOU! Fatman says DOOOO IIIIIT! 

Here is my next list.  Personally its my Top 10 Christmas songs of all time.             
1)      Bing Crosby - White Christmas
2)      Burl Ives - Silver & Gold
3)      Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas
4)      Weird Al Yankovic - Christmas At Ground Zero
5)      Thurl Ravenscroft - You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
6)      Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad
7)      Alvin & The Chipmunks - The Christmas Song
8)      Nat King Cole - Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire
9)      Bing Crosby & David Bowie - Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth
10)   Elvis Presley - Silver Bells

I know this is a pretty generic list, but I cant help what I like. If you don’t agree with this list, fuck you, make your own :P.  If you havent heard one or any of these greats, I urge you to do so.

Well, I guess I should actually do some work here, as much as I don’t want to.  May do one of my many random patrols of the day just to get the blood flowing.  Will try to blog again before Christmas, but if not, everyone who reads this, have a Happy Holiday season. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment